Our LUTS can be used in almost every video and photo editing software.
In this article, we would like to share how to import and use our LUT pack with Final Cut Pro X. All of this can be intimidating at first, but once you get the hang of it, it will be as easy as pie. So let's get started.
1. Open FCXP and make sure you update the software to the latest version and select a clip.
2. Make sure your Inspector and Effects tab is enabled.
3. Find the Custom LUT icon and double-click it.
4. Go to your inspector and find the tab "Custom LUT" and, from the drop-down menu, "choose custom LUT..."
5. Find the folder you have downloaded from our website and select the whole folder with the desired LUTs and click Open. YOu will now find the folder with the YMMC LUTs in the drop-down menu in the "custom LUT" tab in your inspector.
We hope this helps you with the import of our LUTs.
Thanks again for your interest. If you have any problems with the installation, just send us an email to email@example.com.